The GLOBAL VISIONS 2015 “Design Our Program Guide”
COVER COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!!
Thanks to everyone who entered – we got some INCREDIBLE artwork this year, and the judges have their work cut out for them!
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY, MARCH 6th!
1. That’s right – we want YOU to DESIGN the cover for our 2015 Global Visions Festival Program Guide.
2. Your DESIGN can be a drawing, a painting, a photo (as long as you own the copyright to the photo!!) – any form of artistic expression your heart desires!
3. EMAIL a pdf of your proof to: email@example.com (Subject line: GVF COVER CONTEST)
4. INCLUDE your full name, email address, phone number, and tell us what inspired your design.
5. DEADLINE for submissions is: MONDAY, MARCH 2nd at 5:00pm (*NO Exceptions!*)
WINNER will receive:
– 2 x All-Access Festival Passes to GVF 2015 ($250 Value)
– $250 CASH courtesy our title sponsor, EDMONTON DIGITAL ARTS COLLEGE
– Recognition with a CREDIT in our Program Guide, and on our on-screen sponsor loop!
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
This Contest is open any individual.
How to Enter
- Entries must be submitted by EMAIL only, to:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indicate “GVF COVER CONTEST” in the Subject line
All entries must include the name, age, address, phone number and email address of the Entrant, along with a brief description of ‘What inspired your design’.
- Up to 3 Entries may be submitted per Entrant.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines.
- Deadline for Entries is 5:00 noon on Monday, March 2, 2015. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
- Entries will not be returned to Entrants.
- The purpose of this contest is to design the COVER Image for the 2015 Global Visions Festival. This image may be used online, in print, on merchandise, on our banners, on-screen, and elsewhere.
- Please ensure your image is easily re-sizable, and will look good in black & white and/or in color. The final version of your design must be suitable for high quality printing.
- Entries must not be similar to, or use, any copyrighted images. Use of any copyrighted images (unless owned by the Entrant), will not be allowed, and will render your design ineligible.
“Entry” means a Cover design created by the Entrant for this Contest.
“Entrant” means the individual that offers the Entry under the terms of this Contest.
The winning design will be announced via the Global Visions FACEBOOK and TWITTER feeds on Friday, March 6th, 2015.
The winning designer will receive:
- 2 All-Access Passes to the 2015 Global Visions Festival ($250 Value).
- Assorted items from our sponsors (TBD).
- Cash Prize.
- On-screen recognition in our Sponsor Loop.
- Credit in our Official Program Guide.
- The right to use the basic logo and identify him/herself as the winning designer.
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be chosen by a panel of judges comprised of staff from: Global Visions, City Television, and Edmonton Digital Arts College. Their decision will be final. No further correspondence shall be entered into.
- Global Visions Festival reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Global Visions Festival reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the logo to Global Visions Festival.
- Accepting the prize constitutes permission for Global Visions Festival to make public and otherwise use winner’s name and photo for publicity purposes. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of Global Visions Festival and may be displayed publicly on Global Visions Festival’s website and social media pages.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and Global Visions Festival in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant an